|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||TNL solar|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1,000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||color box, PDQ, Display shelf, Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||20,000pcs per week|
|Item Name:||Solar Powered Flood Lights Motion Sensor||Solar Panel:||4.8V 200ma ,crystalline|
|Rated Power:||10W||Light Source:||1pc COB LED White|
|Luminous Flux:||2050lumens||Color Temperature:||4500-6500K|
|Battery:||7.4V 2200mah Li-on Rechargeable Battery||Protect Level:||IP65|
Product: outdoor waterproof 60LED solar motion sensor flood lights , outdoor waterproof 60LED solar motion sensor flood lamps
New design, powered by solar energy, no electrical outlet required
DIY - no electrician required
With Built-in Motion Sensor
60 bright white LED lamps with reflective intensifier
Detects motion up to 45ft
Adjustable delay time-light switches off after 5-120 seconds unless motion is detected
Easy to install
Switch for you to switch the light to sensor light, flood light or turn it off
Lights turn on up to about 280-300 times per fully charged if used as sensor light
Up to 90 minutes of constant lighting per fully charged if used as flood light
Lights turn off automatically 5 to 120 seconds (adjustable) after motion stops
Approx 4.8 meters cable from solar panel to single head LED lamp
Detector senses motion up to 15 meters and turns light on
1. Select suitable place to mount the light .
2. Adjust the light direction by rotating the light head .
3. Adjust the PIR motion sensor and tighten it by using the universal joint
4. Find suitable area to place solar panel in full sunlight without shadows crossing the panel within the wire length from the panel to the light by using mounting bracket and screws. It is recommended to place the panel at a suitable angle towards the sun for maximum exposure.
5. Plug in the male adapter piece on the wire from the light fixture to the corresponding female adapter located at the solar panel.